Monday 13 September 2010

dimethyltryptamine

psychic raptures of half-closed holographic patterns
speak a silent theory of silver energy.

swirling light-beings touch and twirl, playfully unfurl
the soft-shaded mysteries of the universe.

an empty inner sky glitters before closed eyes, through
the window of my dream-state drift living sparks.

a smile of such peace creeps in and captures my face,
and it is my face but all the others besides.

it's the face of la que sabe (the one who knows), the divine mother,
the sons, the brothers, the sun's beams and earth's child.

the face of a million expressions directs their souls here
as their tranquility envelops and eases me.

i'm reluctant to open my eyes, but some ten seconds
or a lifetime later - BOOM (click),

i'm back in the room;
everything's different but almost the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment